Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
do temp checks have actual number
Robert, Ocean City
October 2, 2017 02:20:27 PM
In reply to Robert, Ocean City
We're happy to help today.
When you obtain temporary checks, they will have your account number printed on the bottom. Please note we typically only issue three temporary checks. Once the three temporary checks are used, you may order a new book of checks.
You may order new checks by logging on to TD Bank On-line Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq, verifying the mailing address of record is up to date, and then following the steps below:
1. Click on the Customer Service tab located at the top of your screen
2. Click on the Order Checks link located in the right-hand column, the next link from the top
3. Select the account for which you would like to order checks and click Continue
4. Click on OK to open a new window
5. Your previous order will be displayed. You can click on Order to proceed with the same checks previously purchased.
6. If you choose to order something new, click View All next to the product category and processed with your new order.
If you do not wish to order other accessories, skip to step five and checkout.
Note- Business Check Registers are listed under Home Office/Desk Products. Personal Check Registers are listed under Accessories. Deposit Slips can be used for both personal and business accounts.
If you have difficulties while ordering checks, please give out Banking Specialists a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000. You may also feel free to take a look at TD Stores near you and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
Take care, Robert!
Alara B, Mount Laurel
October 2, 2017 02:20:46 PM