Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Does TD Bank accept the NYID?
December 8, 2015 12:19:15 PM
In reply to Wendy, Elmhurst
Thanks for connecting with us here at TD Helps, Wendy.
At this time, TD Bank does not accept NYC ID and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, for a list of acceptable forms of ID that TD Bank does allow, please see below:
· State Driver's License with Photo and Signature
· State Issued ID with Photo and Signature
· Puerto Rico Driver's License with Photo and Signature
· Guam Driver's License with Photo and Signature
· US VI Driver's License with Photo and Signature
· Temporary Driver's License with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
· Nexus Card
· Learner's Permit with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
· Federal Government Employee ID with Photo
· US Government VISA with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
· US Passport with Signature
· US Armed Forces (Military) ID with Photo
· MA Commission for the Blind ID
If you do not have one of the primary forms of ID, you would need to bring in two valid secondary ID's. Please note, at least one of the IDs must contain a photograph. The following is a list of what is considered valid second forms of ID:
· Employment ID with Photo and Signature
· US Birth Certificate
· US Passport Card with Photo
· Welfare ID with Photo
· State Issued Driver's License with Signature, no Photo
· Foreign Driver's License with Photo
· US Employment Authorization card with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
· College ID with Photo
· Firearms Permit with Photo
· Alien Registration Card with Photo
· Permanent Resident Card with Photo
Should you need anything else, feel free to connect with us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or visit us during lobby hours here: http://bit.ly/TDStores. You may also submit a new inquiry by clicking on the "Reply" link.
Have a great day!
Yen D, Mount Laurel
December 8, 2015 12:20:02 PM