Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Hey I'm traveling to Germany, and I would like to know how do I put money in my card while I'm in Germany...
May 3, 2017 07:38:16 AM
In reply to Eli, Nyc
Thanks for your question, Eli. We'd be glad to discuss.
As you've mentioned that you're traveling, we recommend submitting a travel notification for your account. For us to add this notification, please contact us directly. To do so, you are able to contact us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 or by visiting a TD Store during lobby hours. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
In addition, if you are enrolled for Online Banking, you may send a secure message using www.tdbank.com. To send a secure message you must first logon to your TD Bank online profile. You can do so by clicking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. On the left hand side, you should see an option to "Send a secure message" located in the “Message Center." If you choose to send a message, be sure to include the exact dates of your trip.
You are also able to take a look at our travel tips here: https://go.td.com/1fO8wKy and our FAQs here: https://go.td.com/1ltwDDc.
In regard to making a deposit while you're away, you are able to make deposits from your smart phone with the Mobile Banking App. To download the App and learn more please visit here: https://go.td.com/1hOPk1H.
You may deposit checks anytime, anywhere from the App by following the below steps:
1. From the Main Menu of the TD Bank Mobile Banking app, select Mobile Deposit, then Deposit a Check
2. Enter the amount of the check
3. Take a photo of the check using your mobile device
4. Select your account
5. Review and submit your deposit You may wish to note the date on the front of the check and include the word “Deposited”, for your records.
Additionally, you may want to keep this for 14 days to ensure it has cleared your account. You are then welcome to destroy the check.
If you're unable to use the Mobile Banking App, you're also able to mail us a deposit. Please send all deposits by mail to this address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-074-017 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
In addition, please follow the guidelines listed below:
• The name on the deposit ticket and the payee of the check must be the same
• Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
• List each check if depositing more than one and tally the total of all of the checks.
• Enclose the original deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
• If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
• Do not staple items together as this may cause damage
• Loan payments should be mailed to the processing address on the Customer's loan statement or coupon to ensure timely posting
If you have any questions while you're away, feel free to send a secure message or call us 24/7 by dialing 856-751-9000 or 215-569-0518 collect from any landline telephone.
We hope this helps, Eli. Have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
May 3, 2017 07:38:31 AM