Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I never asked for paper statement. I was mailed one and charged for it
November 9, 2015 01:36:13 PM
In reply to Nadi, Riverdale
Thanks for your question, Nadi. We'd be glad to help.
You are able to enroll for paperless statements online by enrolling in Online Banking. This will waive any future paper statement fees. You are able to sign up by visiting www.tdbank.com and selecting sign up. You are able to enroll for paperless statements during the sign up process.
Similarly, once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you have any trouble, feel free to contact our Banking Specialists 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 or by visiting any TD Store during lobby hours. To take a look at TD Stores near you please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Please know that in order to review your account to determine if it is eligible for fee reversals, we ask that you contact us directly by using the number mentioned above or by visiting any TD Store.
We hope this helps, Nadi and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
November 9, 2015 01:36:48 PM