Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 16, 2015 01:45:10 PM
In reply to Sylvia, Brooklyn
Thanks for reaching us on TD Helps, Sylvia. We'd be glad to help!
When you make a deposit to your checking or savings account with a Teller, a deposit slip is required. You are able to ask your Teller for a deposit slip if you do not have one in either the drive thru or the lobby.
If you need to take a look at TD Stores near you and their hours please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Keep in mind that most of our ATMs accept deposits without the use of an envelope or deposit slip. Once you’re ready to make your deposit, input your debit or ATM only card into the ATM and follow the below instructions (which will also be shown on the touchscreen):
- Enter your PIN
- Choose “Deposit”
- Select “Yes, To Continue”
- Choose the desired account type
- For deposit type, choose “check” or "cash"
- Hit “Continue when ready”
- Put in your deposit
- Make sure the deposit on the screen is correct
- Then, select “Finish Deposit”
- You will then have the option to choose “yes or no” for your receipt; if you select “yes” you will be able to view the check image on your receipt.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask us here, by calling us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or ask at your local TD Store.
We hope this helps, Sylvia and have a good afternoon.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
October 16, 2015 01:45:39 PM