Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
a branch since then and Im wondering if it would be possible to fund the account from another bank account online instead Hello
I opened a checking account on March 13 2016 and at the time chose to fund the account at a branch. I have been unable to make it to a branch since then and Im wondering if it would be possible to fund the account from another bank account online instead
March 23, 2016 08:26:32 AM
In reply to Kevin, Somerville
Welcome to the TD Bank Family, Kevin and we're happy to have you visit us on TD Helps.
Please understand, once you've chosen to make your first deposit at a TD Bank Store, you're unable to do so online. As you've stated that you've been unable to visit a TD Bank location, we do have an option for you.
You may send your deposit via mail. To do so, please send to the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here or call 888-751-9000 for assistance.
Have a great day!
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
March 23, 2016 08:27:38 AM