Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
identification are acceptable. I know that only my social security number is necessary (not the actual card) but is an IDNYC identification card acceptable for opening an account? Thanks.
Sadie, New York , NY
January 24, 2015 01:48:28 PM
In reply to Sadie, New York , NY
Welcome to TD Helps, Sadie and we appreciate your interest in TD Bank!
If you are a full-time student and are under the age of 24, you may be eligible to open a Student Checking Account with TD Bank. Acceptable forms of identification for you would be:
• State Driver's License with Photo and Signature
• State Issued ID with Photo and Signature
• Puerto Rico Driver's License with Photo and Signature
• Guam Driver's License with Photo and Signature
• US VI Driver's License with Photo and Signature
• Temporary Driver's License with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
• Nexus Card
• Learner's Permit with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
• Federal Government Employee ID with Photo
• US Government VISA with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
• US Passport with Signature
• US Armed Forces (Military) ID with Photo
• MA Commission for the Blind ID
Please note at this time we cannot accept IDNYC identification cards.
We hope this helps and take care, Sadie!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
January 24, 2015 01:49:24 PM