Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
September 1, 2015 02:04:29 PM
In reply to Gisela, Panama
Thanks for reaching out to us on TD Helps today, Gisela.
You'd like to deposit this check into your TD Bank account, you may do so be sending the check via bank by mail, all you would need to do is mail your deposit to the address below:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, Maine 04243
The P.O. Box is checked daily and transactions are posted the same day.
If you need to Fed-EX or UPS a mail in a Deposit to us, you can ship it to the address below:
TD Bank, Bank by Mail, 140 Mill Street, Lewiston, ME 04243
We recommend visiting http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ to learn more about our funds availability policy starting on page 38. Also keep in mind that the TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in mail. Here are some additional tips to consider regarding mailing in a deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any further questions, please ask us here or call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
Hope this helps and have a nice day.
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
September 1, 2015 02:06:16 PM