Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
August 29, 2014 10:34:23 PM
In reply to Naomy, Elizabeth
Thanks for reaching us on TD Helps, Naomy! We'd be happy to help ease your concerns.
Making ATM deposits are fast, easy and pretty cool. Before you make your ATM deposit, it is important to sign the back of the check. Once you're ready to go, input your debit or ATM card into the machine as if you were making a withdrawal. Then you can follow these instructions:
- Enter your PIN
- Choose “Deposit”
- Select “Yes, To Continue”
- Choose the desired account type
- For deposit type, choose “check”
- Hit “Continue when ready”
- Put in your deposit
- Make sure the deposit on the screen is correct
- Then, select “Finish Deposit”
- When transaction is complete, select “no”
- You will then have the option to choose “yes or no” for your receipt, if you select “yes” you will be able to view the check image on your receipt
Your deposit is then complete! Keep in mind that if you are depositing more than one check, they have to be submitted one at a time since the ATM will scan each item. We also, invite you to view our Personal Deposit Account Agreement http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ for you to view for information on our Funds Availability Policy on pages 35-37.
We hope this answers your questions, Naomy and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
Luis C, Mount Laurel
August 29, 2014 10:36:12 PM