Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 9, 2015 02:17:56 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to shuquan, elmhurst
Hi Shuquan! Thanks for asking your question here on TD Helps.
When you log in online, you may transfer funds between your Checking and Savings accounts as long as the transfer amounts do not exceed your available balance.
Please understand, there is a limit to the number of transfers that can be made from savings to other accounts before receiving a fee. Savings and Money Market accounts are restricted to a limit of six withdrawals during a statement period. Please note, there are ways in which you're able to make withdrawals without exceeding this limit. We invite you to visit http://bit.ly/1cTejgt to view our fee schedule.
The transactions which are limited for Money Markets and Savings accounts are:
- Pre-authorized ACH – Automated Clearing House debits (health club fees, insurance premiums, car payments and mortgage payments).
- Pre-authorized transfers (Overdraft protection, transfers to Holiday Club and transfers to a checking account).
- TD Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking transfers (transfers that are debited from the Money Market or Savings account).
- Request made via phone or fax for transfers (a request made by phone falls in the unlimited category if a check is mailed to the depositor as a result of the phone transaction)
- A check drawn on the account to any payee (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts and MMDA accounts)
- Debit Card purchases (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
- Wire transfers
Transactions that will not incur fees are Over-the-Counter (OTC) withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, ATM transfers, Transfers for paying TD Bank loans and Transfers originated in person, by messenger or by mail. If you have any questions about your savings account and the number of transactions you've made, please contact us using the number mentioned above or visit your local TD Bank Store during lobby hours for assistance.
If you have any other questions, you may contact us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 or by visiting a TD Bank Store during lobby hours. For hours and locations near you please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores. Whichever you choose, our Representatives will be happy to help you.
Hope this helps you and please have a fantastic Friday.
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
October 9, 2015 02:18:51 PM
1 person recommended this