Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Claudia, New York
January 11, 2018 07:20:36 AM
In reply to Claudia, New York
It's a pleasure to assist you today.
Typically, the name on your ID should match the name on your account, which should be the same on the debit card.
You may check this information by viewing your monthly statement, and debit card together.
For your convenience, you have the ability to access statements for a period of seven (7) years online. You may first log into online banking by clicking: https://go.td.com/1eaISlq. To view and print your statements, you may follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on.
3. Click on the 'Statements' tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click 'View Statement'.
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our Banking Specialists 24/7 at 888-751-9000. You may also visit us in person to have your statement printed on the spot, or make any corrections to the name on your account, and debit card. For Store hours and locations near you, please visit: http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
Thanks for reaching out, Claudia!
Alara B, Mount Laurel
January 11, 2018 07:27:48 AM