Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
hi there, can I send money to another TD Bank client using that client's e-mail address?
We used to do that in Canada.
July 2, 2015 12:40:32 PM
In reply to amanuel, Alexandria
Thanks for coming to TD Helps today, Amanuel.
Did you know one of our newest features on www.tdbank.com is called Person-to-Person payments? This feature will allow you to send money via text, email or by creating a contact. You’re welcome to check out http://bit.ly/1cz3aim for all of the exciting details.
In order to use this feature, you’ll need to be logged in to Online Banking from the main website.
- First, you must enroll in the service. To do so, you would select the tab that says Person-to-Person payments at the top of your online banking screen.
- Then, you will be asked to accept a user agreement, review the fee schedule and confirm your email and phone number. A text and email code will be sent to the mobile number and email address we have on file for you.
- Next we will request you to submit both codes for verification to complete the enrollment process. Once the enrollment is complete you’ll be ready to send the payment and in the next three business days your friend will receive the funds.
This feature does come with limits on the amount you can send or receive. To locate your current individual limits please follow these steps:
· Log into your online banking
· Click on the Person-to-Person Payments tab.
· Select the account in which you are sending the funds from
· Type in the person’s name, email or mobile number you are sending the funds to
· Type in the amount you’re trying to send
· Select the send date
· Click continue
· Complete the pop-up to add a new contact
· Click save
· Click on the info button (question mark) next to the amount box
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our Tech Support Specialists 24/7 at 800-493-7562 or stop by any of the TD Bank Stores in your area. To find a TD Store near you, please visit: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day!
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
July 2, 2015 12:54:35 PM