Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a personal checking and a business checing
September 13, 2015 07:54:34 AM
In reply to fred, youngstown
Welcome to the TD Helps Community, Fred. We are glad to assist you today.
There are two ways you can initiate a transfer, it could be done through PNC or via the External Transfer section of your Online Banking. If your payment was set up by requesting funds from your PNC Bank account through TD Bank's External Transfer service, you have the option of canceling that payment online. To do so, please follow these steps to cancel all future scheduled transfers:
- Log into your account from here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq.
- Click the "Transfer" tab
- Click "Transfer to Accounts Outside TD Bank"
- Click on the "Activity" tab.
- Click the arrow to display the details of the transaction.
- Click "Cancel" on the details screen for the transfer display
- The "Cancel Transfer" window opens. Click "Yes, Cancel"
If the payment was set up through PNC, we recommend contacting them directly to cancel the weekly transfer.
We hope this helps, Fred and we look forward to your next visit.
Alara B, Mount Laurel
September 13, 2015 07:55:44 AM