Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 1, 2014 02:21:10 PM
In reply to Cheryl, Abington
Hello Cheryl, thank you for visiting us at TD Helps today! We will be happy to help you with your Bill Pay payment reminder.
If this bill has already been paid, you may file this e-bill. To file your e-bill, please first log onto your online account from here http://bit.ly/1eaISlq , and then follow the instructions listed below:
1. Please click on Bill Pay tab
2. Please click on the red button "Bill Due" which is located on the left side of the payee name
3. Please click on the blue link "File Bill" which is located in the center of the pop-up window
4.In Payment Method, select the payment method for the bill
Tip: If you don't find the method you used to pay your bill in this list, select "Other" and provide a brief description of the payment method in the Bill Note box.
5. In Bill Note, type an optional note about the bill and its resolution. You can type a maximum of 80 characters.
6. Click File Bill.
7. The bill is filed, and the Payment Center opens.
In case you are still unable to file this bill reminder or have any additional questions regarding online bill pay, please feel free to call our 24/7 Digital Banking Specialists at 800-493-7562. If you prefer visiting your local TD Bank store and speaking with a Customer Service Representative, please visit, http://bit.ly/TDStores for the locations near you.
We hope this information was helpful, Cheryl. Thank you for being the best part of TD Bank! Have a wonderful day!
Brian M., Mount Laurel
October 1, 2014 02:22:17 PM