Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 11, 2014 07:20:20 PM
In reply to Paul, Somerset
Thanks for reaching out to us on TD Helps, Paul. We will be happy to assist you in selecting your format for your statements!
You can directly download balances and transaction history for your checking and savings type accounts up to 60 days in an excel format. Any statement information that is not available in all available history will require manual entry.
Please keep in mind, our Online Banking provides statement copies from April, 2010 onwards in PDF format only (if your account was opened back then). To view your previous statements, please first log onto your account and then follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on
3. Click on the “Statements” tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
If you have a business account with us and currently using TD Bank BusinessDirect Online Banking, you will have access to view your last 18 months statements online. To view statement copies online, after log onto your BusinessDirect online banking, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen 2. Click “Statements” 3. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement” 4. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement
If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-493-7562 to speak with a TD Bank Digital Banking Specialist, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or feel free to visit us during lobby hours at any local TD Store. For hours and locations near you, check out: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope the information provided help, Paul. Let us know if you have any further questions.
Justin B, Mount Laurel
October 11, 2014 07:21:22 PM