Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 15, 2015 07:59:35 PM
In reply to Tiffany, Weare
Thank you for writing into TD Helps tonight, Tiffany! We'll be glad to share some information on how you can switch your accounts to paperless statements and avoid the paper statement fee.
You'll be pleased to know that once you switch your accounts to paperless statements, you will be avoiding the paper statement fee. Please take a look below on how you can switch your accounts to paperless statements through online banking.
Before making the switch, you must be enrolled for online banking. If you are not, you can do so for free at http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY for personal accounts or by visiting http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6 for TD Bank BusinessDirect.
Once you have access to your personal online banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank online banking account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the email address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
To enroll your business accounts in paperless statements via TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account.”
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
If you have trouble, don't worry! We invite you to contact our Small Business Team at 800-493-7562, option 2.
Please note that you will need to follow these steps for each account that you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
If you should have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at the telephone numbers listed above or you can visit us at any TD Bank during lobby hours. Click here: http://bit.ly/TDStores to find a TD Bank near you.
We hope this information is useful and enjoy the rest of your night, Tiffany! Take care.
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
October 15, 2015 08:01:11 PM