Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Rosa, Paterson nj 07514
September 10, 2014 08:04:28 PM
In reply to Rosa, Paterson nj 07514
Thanks for contacting us with your question today, Rosa! We would be happy to help you go paperless.
Enrolling to online statements is safer, environmentally-friendly, and it helps you save! Before doing so, you must be enrolled for Online Banking. Not enrolled yet? Sign up at http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY for your personal account(s). You will need your ATM/debit card number and account number. Once you complete the application, you will have immediate access to your account(s).
Please follow the next steps once you have access to your personal Online Banking:
- Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
- Click the “Customer Service” tab.
- Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
- Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
- Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
- Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
- Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements
- Click “Save Changes”
To set your business account up for BusinessDirect please use this link: http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6. You will need your ATM/debit card, Taxpayer Identification Number, account number and business name. Once this application has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days with your user ID and password.
To go paperless using TD Bank Business Direct, please log in with your user ID and password and follow these instructions:
- Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
- Click onto “Statements”
- If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
- to the right of the drop down box, click the link “Change Statement Settings”
- Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement
- Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”
Please note: you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
If you have any more questions or need assistance while setting up your account to go paperless, please call our Digital Banking Specialists, available 24/7 at (800) 493-7562 or visit your local TD Bank. For hours and locations near you please check out: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Again, thank you for reaching out to us, have a great day!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
September 10, 2014 08:07:14 PM