Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I was wondering how to change the account numbers to the new bills that I have at a different location
November 12, 2015 09:02:53 PM
In reply to Bill, Wildwood
Thanks for writing into TD Helps, Bill! We'll be glad to share some information with you regarding Bill Pay.
Based on your question, it sounds like you are using our Bill Pay system and you'd like to update your payees. If this is so, please review the steps listed below.
1. Log into your online banking.
2. Click on the "Bill Pay" tab
3. Click on the "Manage Your Bills" tab
4. Select the appropriate billers from the "Biller Name" list
5. Select the "Update Biller Information" from the "What would you like to do?" list
6. Make the appropriate changes, click the "Save Changes" button and click "Ok"
If you should have any additional questions or need assistance, please contact one of our 24/7 Tech Support Specialists at 800-493-7562.
We hope this information is useful and have a wonderful night, Bill!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
November 12, 2015 09:04:07 PM