Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Got a new debt card with a new number How do I change the number in online banking? I was notified from a bill that the payment was rejected???
August 15, 2016 04:20:04 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Anne, Wilbraham
Thank you for joining us on TD Helps, Anne.
Based on your question, it sounds like you initiated your payments with the payee directly. If this is the case, it would be required to contact your payees directly to update your debit card information.
If by chance your payments were scheduled via online banking, you may certainly update the payee information. First, you must log in to Online Banking. Once logged in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Bill Pay” tab located at the top of your screen.
2. Click on the “Manage Your Bills” tab.
3. Select the appropriate biller from the “Biller Name” list.
4. Select the option “Update biller information” from the “What would you like to do?” list.
5. Make the appropriate changes and click the “Save Changes” button.
6. Click “Ok”
If you need to update payee info from your BusinessDirect log in, please log on to your account from here: https://go.td.com/1rvBmq8. Once you are logged in, please follow the steps below to edit the payee:
1. Click on “Bill Pay” Click on “Manage Payees”
2. Click on the payee’s name and then you may edit your payee’s information
3. Click on Continue
If you run into any trouble editing your billers or would like someone to walk you through the process, you may contact us 24/7 at 888-751-9000. Our Banking Specialists would be happy to help you with all your Online Banking needs. You may also visit a TD Store during lobby hours for help. For Store locations and hours please visit: https://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
We hope this helps, Anne and have a good afternoon.
Shanika A, Mount Laurel
August 15, 2016 04:20:31 PM