Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
September 30, 2015 04:04:43 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Tracy, Faifield
Thanks for stopping by TD Helps, Tracy! We'll be glad to show you how you can change your user name for online banking.
Please log into your TD Bank account by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq or here: http://bit.ly/1rvBmq8 for TD BusinessDirect. Once you're signed in, please click on the Customer Service tab and select Change User Name.
Here are important tips when changing your user name:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a User Name that is not similar to your Password
We hope this helps and please give us a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000 (at 800-493-7562, Option 2 for TD BusinessDirect) if you have any questions, Tracy. Take care and have a great day!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
September 30, 2015 04:05:50 PM
1 person recommended this