Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
chang my user name 0n my checking account
john, north andover mass 01845
August 3, 2016 06:29:05 AM
In reply to john, north andover mass 01845
Thanks for submitting your question today, John. We will be happy to provide you with some information today.
To change your user name, first you'll want to log into your Online Banking account. Feel free to click here to https://go.td.com/1eaISlq to log into your account(s). Once you are logged in you will want to click on the tab on the far right that says “Customer Service." After you've clicked onto "Change User Name," you'll have the option to do so. Here are important tips when changing your user name:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a User Name that is not similar to your Password
If you continue to have difficulty changing your user name or if you're unable to log in to your Online Banking account at this time, we recommend you call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and we'll be happy to help you change it.
We hope this helps, John!
Alara B, Mount Laurel
August 3, 2016 06:30:01 AM