Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
RayQuan, upper darby
April 10, 2014 06:35:29 AM
2 people recommended this |
In reply to RayQuan, upper darby
Thanks for visiting us at TD Helps RayQuan!
That’s a great question and the good news is that it is pretty simple to do. You’ll have your Username changed and be on your way in no time.
In order to change your User Name you’ll need to first log in to your Online Banking account. Click here to access your account(s)- http://bit.ly/1eaISlq. Once you are logged in you will see a tab to the far right that says; “Customer Service” (click on that tab). Here you will find different options including “Change User Name” at the top of the first column.
Here are important tips when changing your User Name:
• Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces.
• Must contain at least one letter and one number.
• Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
• Stay away from using easy to get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.).
• Select a User Name that is not similar to your Password.
If you have difficulty changing your User Name or are not able to log in at all, we recommend you call our 24 hour Online Banking Customer Service at 800-493-7562 for assistance.
Hope this helps, RayQuan!
Karen G, Mount Laurel
April 10, 2014 06:38:25 AM
1 person recommended this