Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
how do I get the new funds to the select savings account once opened?
Richard, king of prussia
December 1, 2016 01:12:07 PM
In reply to Richard, king of prussia
Good afternoon, Richard! Thanks for using TD Helps and thanks for connecting with us.
You can make your first deposit any way you choose! When you open an account and complete the necessary paperwork to activate it, you can make your first deposit by:
· Depositing cash or a check into any TD Bank branch (find the nearest store to you and their available hours here https://go.td.com/1nq31dc).
· Making a cash or check deposit at a TD Bank ATM with your VISA debit card.
· Setting up a direct deposit with your employer or other entity.
· Making a bank-to-bank transfer from another institution.
· Mailing in a check to the following address: TD Bank, N.A., ME2-001-033, P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243. Please be sure to endorse your check and clearly write your account number and the words “For Deposit Only” on the back. Also, just remember to make sure that the Payee of the check and the name on the depositing account are the same. We review our P.O. Box daily and transactions will be posted within 24-48 hours of when they are received. Please note however that TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
You may also want to review our Personal Deposit Account Agreement here: https://go.td.com/1kb17UQ to review our funds availability policies for new accounts. Pages 40-44 discuss the availability of different types of deposits. Direct deposits should be available to you the day they are processed and posted to your account.
Please remember you can reach out to us anytime 24/7 at 1-888-751-9000.
We hope this answers everything for you. Just in case you have any other questions Richard.
Shanika A, Mount Laurel
December 1, 2016 01:15:49 PM