Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 16, 2015 02:17:36 PM
In reply to cristina, NY
Thanks for submitting your inquiry, Cristina.
If your business account is enrolled for TD BusinssDirect you may view your statements by following the steps below:
- Log in to BusinessDirect
- Click on the "Accounts" tab
- Click onto "Statements"
- Choose the account and desired Statement Period using the drop down boxes
- Click onto the "View Statements" button
If your business account is not set up for BusinessDirect and is set up for Retail Online Banking please follow these steps to view your statements;
- Log into your account online
- Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
- Click on the Checking account number you would like to view statements on
- Click on the “Statements” tab.
- Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
If you have any trouble viewing your statements please give us a call 24/7 at 800-493-7562, our Tech Support Specialists are available 24/7 for your convenience.
Feel free to write in again if you have any further inquiries, Cristina!
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
October 16, 2015 02:18:10 PM