Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I would like to use my TD bank accounts to put money into my TD Ameritrade account. Can I do this in any way without writing checks?
Jon, King of Prussia
February 9, 2018 09:50:55 AM
In reply to Jon, King of Prussia
Thanks for your question, Jon! We'd be glad to help you make transfers between your accounts.
You're able to send funds to external accounts you have with other financial institutions using Online Banking. To start, sign in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Once signed in, you will need to direct Online Banking to the Transfers tab followed by Transfers to Accounts Outside TD Bank. This link will be displayed toward the top of the page.
If you're not enrolled at this time, you will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions and fee schedule. Only after you accept and read these pieces of information will you be able to being scheduling transfers. If you're already enrolled in this service, after signing in, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Online Banking and access the Transfer tab.
2. Click on the Transfer to Accounts Outside TD Bank sub-tab.
3. Click Make a Transfer tab.
4. Enter the Amount to transfer.
5. Select the account to draw the money From using the dropdown box.
6. Select the account to send the money To using the dropdown box.
7. Use the Calendar tool to select the Send On date.
8. Click on the date to send the transfer. This date is shaded in green. The expected delivery date turns the font color to black.
9. Select the Delivery Speed.
10. Click Continue to schedule the transfer.
New users and new accounts will only have 3-day delivery speed option until the 90 day eligibility requirements have been met for the 1-day delivery option.
Before making a transfer, you can also learn more about this service here: https://go.td.com/2uoSCGk.
If you encounter any difficulty enrolling or scheduling a transfer, feel free to connect with us 24/7 at 800-493-7562 Keep in mind that there are limits to the amount of funds that can be transferred online.
You may also be able to schedule transfers from your TD Ameritrade account as well. To discuss these options please reach out to TD Ameritrade directly by dialing 800-669-3900.
We hope this helps, Jon. Have a great weekend!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 9, 2018 09:51:49 AM