Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I want o see my statements online - how do I do that
Adelita, Coral Gables
February 18, 2016 03:59:33 PM
In reply to Adelita, Coral Gables
Nice to see you on TD Helps, Adelita! We'll be glad to provide some information for you today.
In order to view your statements online, you would need to enroll in online banking. Please click here: http://go.td.com/1lU2qfY and follow the prompts to enroll in online banking. Once your account(s) are enrolled, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
- Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on
- Click on the “Statements” tab.
- Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
- You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement
If you should have any questions, please give us a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
We hope this answers your question, Adelita and have a great afternoon! Take care.
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
February 18, 2016 04:00:43 PM