Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Judy, Bloomington, IN
July 30, 2015 05:19:48 PM
In reply to Judy, Bloomington, IN
Welcome to TD Helps, Judy. We'd be glad to help you make a donation.
Seeing that you are writing to us from Indiana, to donate funds electronically into a TD bank Account, you may wish to initiate a wire transfer. To send a domestic wire transfer, you should provide your Financial Institution the following:
- Wire To: TD Bank, N.A. Wilmington, Delaware
- ABA# 031101266
- Credit To: The Name on the Account (exactly as it appears on the account) and the Account Number
There is a fee for an Incoming Wire on consumer and business accounts. Please review the Fee Schedule at http://bit.ly/1cTejgt. You may also wish to connect with your Financial Institution to see if there is an option available for you to make a transfer into the TD Account.
If you are unable to initiate a wire transfer, there are other options available for you to make a deposit. You're more than welcome to make a deposit via mail. For the US Postal Service, you can send your donation deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
If you prefer to use an alternate shipping method such as FedEx or UPS, please use the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. Bank by Mail 140 Mill Street Lewiston ME 04243
Prior to mailing your deposit, please consider the following:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly. If you do not have a deposit ticket, please include the account name/title and the account number on a separate slip of paper
- Do not staple transactions
We hope these suggestions help, Judy and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
July 30, 2015 05:20:18 PM