Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Robert, Camden, NJ
April 6, 2015 03:33:49 PM
In reply to Robert, Camden, NJ
Thanks for reaching us on TD Helps, Robert. We'd be happy to help you save your statements.
If you have a personal Online Banking account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq.
- Select the "Customer Service" tab
- Under "Self Service" click on "Statement Copy"
- Once there, click on "statements" which is highlighted in blue and underlined.
- Select the year from the drop down box
- Click on "View" on the month you would like to download
- A new window will pop up, which will give you the option to print, download, or save the statement.
Please keep in mind that statements issued on or after April 2010 are available in Adobe PDF format and you may need to download the Adobe Reader if you do not have it already on your desktop.
If you have any trouble saving your statements, feel free to call our 24/7 Tech Support Specialists by dialing 800-493-7562. After account verification, they would be happy to assist you.
We hope this helps, Robert and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 6, 2015 03:36:13 PM