Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I need my monthly statement info in order to get my PayPal to work
October 26, 2015 09:19:13 PM
In reply to Brandon, Nashua
Welcome to TD Helps, Brandon. We'd be happy to help.
In addition to your paper statements, you may view your statements by logging into your Online Banking. To do so, you must first be enrolled. In order to complete the enrollment process you'll need your account number, ATM/Visa Debit Card number and email address. If you do not have one of these pieces of information or encounter difficulties during the enrollment process we ask that you contact us directly. You may do so 24/7 by dialing 800-493-7562 and speaking to our Digital Banking Specialists. They'd be happy to help get you started.
Once you've enrolled in Online Banking and you've logged in to your account, please follow the steps below to view the statement of your choosing:
- Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
- Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on
- Click on the “Statements” tab.
- Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
- You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement
You may also view your statements if you have a TD BusinessDirect account. If you are not currently enrolled, don't worry! To begin the enrollment process, please visit http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6. Please note that enrollment in BusinessDirect takes up to two business days and you will receive an email containing your temporary username and password that you will have to change upon logging in. If you have any trouble with the enrollment process, or if you did not receive your confirmation email, please contact our Digital Banking Specialists as mentioned above. Once enrolled or logged in you may use the following steps to view your statements:
- In the "Accounts" tab click onto "Statements"
- Choose the account and desired Statement Period using the drop down boxes
- Click onto the "View Statements" button
We hope this helps, Brandon. Enjoy your night!
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
October 26, 2015 09:19:45 PM