Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
February 1, 2018 08:46:16 AM
In reply to Cynthia, Middletown
Welcome to TD Helps, Cynthia. We'd be happy to help you make a transfer!
You can initiate transfers to external accounts you have at other financial institutions while signed into Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
Once signed in, you will need to direct Online Banking to the Transfers tab followed by Transfers to Accounts Outside TD Bank. This link will be displayed toward the top of the page. If you're not enrolled at this time, you will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions and fee schedule. Only after you accept and read these pieces of information will you be able to being scheduling transfers.
If you're already enrolled in this service, after signing in, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Online Banking and access the Transfer tab.
2. Click on the Transfer to Accounts Outside TD Bank sub-tab.
3. Click Make a Transfer tab.
4. Enter the Amount to transfer.
5. Select the account to draw the money From using the dropdown box.
6. Select the account to send the money To using the dropdown box.
7. Use the Calendar tool to select the Send On date.
8. Click on the date to send the transfer. This date is shaded in green. The expected delivery date turns the font color to black.
9. Select the Delivery Speed.
10. Click Continue to schedule the transfer.
New users and new accounts will only have 3-day delivery speed option until the 90 day eligibility requirements have been met for the 1-day delivery option.
Before making a transfer, you can also learn more about this service here: https://go.td.com/2uoSCGk.
If you encounter any difficulty enrolling or scheduling a transfer, feel free to connect with us 24/7 at 800-493-7562
Keep in mind that there are limits to the amount of funds that can be transferred online. If you'd like to send more funds than is allowed online at this time, you can always visit a TD Store to schedule a wire transfer. You can take a look at TD Stores near you and their hours here: http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
To send a domestic wire you will need the name, address and ABA routing number of the receiving bank, the name of the account to be credited, the beneficiary address and the account number.
There may be fees associated with the sending of a wire transfer. To learn more please visit https://go.td.com/2kFZ5mK.
We hope this gets you scheduling transfers soon, Cynthia! Have a great day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 1, 2018 08:47:03 AM