Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
How does fee if I transfer money in my account td bank to other account td bank?
April 20, 2016 06:46:01 AM
In reply to Sirapadin, Lowell
Welcome to TD Helps, Sirapadin. We'd be glad to discuss.
There are a couple ways to transfer between accounts at TD and we understand your concern in wanting to avoid fees.
When transferring between two checking accounts, these transfers are free of charge and unlimited! You're able to transfer between checking accounts as many times as you need. Transferring funds from savings to checking is free of charge as well however there is a limit to the number of times you're able to do so. You can make up to 6 electronic transfers a month without being assessed an excessive funds transfer fee. Electronic transfers include; pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers or payments. There is a fee for each transfer that exceeds the limit. Transfers made from the ATM are unlimited as well as over-the-counter transfers at a TD Bank Store. To take a look at TD Stores and their hours please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We invite you to view the transactions which are limited for Money Markets and Savings accounts:
- Pre-authorized ACH – Automated Clearing House debits (health club fees, insurance premiums, car payments and mortgage payments).
- Pre-authorized transfers (Overdraft protection, transfers to Holiday Club and transfers to a checking account).
- TD Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking transfers (transfers that are debited from the Money Market or Savings account).
- Request made via phone or fax for transfers (a request made by phone falls in the unlimited category if a check is mailed to the depositor as a result of the phone transaction)
- A check drawn on the account to any payee (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts and MMDA accounts)
- Debit Card purchases (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
- Wire transfers
Transactions that will not incur the Excess TX Fee are Over-the-Counter (OTC) withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, ATM transfers, Transfers for paying TD Bank loans and Transfers originated in person, by messenger or by mail.
You are also able to send funds to other TD and non-TD Customers by using Person-to-Person Payments which may result in a transfer fee.
To take a look at the fees associated with transfers please visit our Fee Schedule here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Banking Specialists 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or visit any TD Store.
We hope this helps and have a good day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 20, 2016 06:46:16 AM