Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
i have years of old bank statements, how long should I keep them
melanie, punta gorda fl
February 20, 2017 08:05:31 AM
In reply to melanie, punta gorda fl
Welcome to TD Helps, Melanie. We'd be glad to discuss.
Please know that for your convenience, TD Bank has statement information available online for our Customer's accounts from April of 2010 and on! To view this information online, please sign in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Once signed in, please follow the steps below to view your statements:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on.
3. Click on the “Statements & Notices” tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”.
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement.
Keep in mind that financial institutions are required to maintain up to 7 years of account history for its Customers. Any information prior to this span of time may be unavailable.
If you have any additional questions, we recommend reaching out to us 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
We hope this helps and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 20, 2017 08:05:40 AM