Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Maya, New Haven
August 27, 2015 03:18:00 PM
2 people recommended this |
In reply to Maya, New Haven
Thanks for reaching us on TD Helps, Maya. We'd be glad to clarify!
There is a limit to how many transfers that can be made from your savings account. You can make up to 6 electronic transfers a month without being assessed an excessive funds transfer fee.
Electronic transfers include; pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers or payments. There is a fee for each transfer that exceeds the limit. For more information on the Fee Schedule, please take a look here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt (listed under "Other").
Transfers made from the ATM are unlimited as well as over-the-counter transfers at a TD Bank Store. For hours and locations near you, please check out: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We invite you to view the transactions which are limited for Money Markets and Savings accounts:
- Pre-authorized ACH – Automated Clearing House debits (health club fees, insurance premiums, car payments and mortgage payments).
- Pre-authorized transfers (Overdraft protection, transfers to Holiday Club and transfers to a checking account).
- TD Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking transfers (transfers that are debited from the Money Market or Savings account).
- Request made via phone or fax for transfers (a request made by phone falls in the unlimited category if a check is mailed to the depositor as a result of the phone transaction)
- A check drawn on the account to any payee (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts and MMDA accounts)
- Debit Card purchases (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
- Wire transfers
Transactions that will not incur the Excess TX Fee are Over-the-Counter (OTC) withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, ATM transfers, Transfers for paying TD Bank loans and Transfers originated in person, by messenger or by mail.
If you have any account specific questions, we ask that you contact us directly for assistance. You are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000, visiting a TD Store during lobby hours or sending us a secure message via Online Banking.
To send a secure message you must first logon to your TD Bank online profile. You can do so by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq. On the left hand side, you should see an option to "Send a secure message" located in the “Message Center."
We hope this clears things up, Maya and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
August 27, 2015 03:18:29 PM
1 person recommended this