Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
August 15, 2016 07:25:23 AM
In reply to Graham, Ponoka
Thanks for joining us today, Graham. We'd be glad to discuss.
Please know that the cost of checks is determined by the style and amount of checks ordered. To review the cost of checks for your account, we ask that you contact us directly for assistance.
You are able to call our Banking Specialists 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000. Once speaking with a Specialist, they will be glad to review various styles and costs with you.
You are also able to visit any TD Store to place a check order. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
You can even order checks online by signing in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Once logged in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Customer Service tab located at the top of your screen
2. Click on the Reorder Checks link located in the right-hand column, the next link from the top
3. Select the account for which you would like to order checks and click Continue
4. Click on OK to open a new window
5. Click on Checks & Accessories
6. Select the style of checks you would like to order
If you do not wish to order other accessories, skip to step five and checkout.
We hope this information helps and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
August 15, 2016 07:25:34 AM