Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
July 25, 2014 08:50:31 PM
In reply to MD, ELHURMEST
Thank you for joining us on TD Helps today! We'd be happy to help you view your statements.
To do so, you must first be logged in to your personal online account at https://onlinebanking.tdbank.com/ . When you sign in online, you have the option to not only view your statement but print it too! If you are not enrolled in Online Banking yet, you may do so at http://bit.ly/1lqyp6r. You will need your account number, debit card number and Social Security number in order to complete the enrollment. The website will lead you through a step-by-step process.
You access your statements, after logging in, by selecting your account after you log in. Then by selecting the "Statements" tab, you have the ability to print available all available statements since 2010!
You also have the option of going paperless, deciding to go paperless is safer, faster, and green and we would be happy to help you get set up.
Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”. To go paperless using TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
Please note; you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
If you have any trouble, you can give us a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or you can visit your local TD Store for more help. For TD Store hours and locations near you please visit, http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps and have a great day.
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
July 25, 2014 08:52:49 PM