Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I'm trying to not receive paper statements to my home. I don't want to be charged for it I only use my online account I never need the paper trail.
April 16, 2015 08:27:55 PM
In reply to Angel, Warrington
Thanks for joining us today on TD Helps, Angel.
Great question! Deciding to go paperless is safer, faster, and green and we would be happy to help you get set up.
Before making the switch, you must be enrolled for Online Banking. If you are not, you can do so for free at http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY for personal accounts or by visiting http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6 for TD Bank BusinessDirect.
Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”. To go paperless using TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
Please note; you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
We hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to respond back if you run into any difficulties. Have a good night!
Justin B, Mount Laurel
April 16, 2015 08:30:11 PM