Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I'm looking to set up a monthly recurring transfer between my line of credit and chequing account. I can transfer it automatically but I can't find any option to select the frequency and the date/time of recurring transfers for the future. Please advise! Thanks!
March 23, 2017 02:20:28 PM
In reply to Jane, Coquitlam
Thanks for joining us today, Jane. We'd be glad to help.
First, you would need to log in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
To set up automatically recurring transfers online, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Transfer” tab at the top of your screen.
2. Fill in the blank fields and be sure to select the proper “TO” & “FROM” accounts.
3. Click on “Schedule Future Transfer.”
4. Select the date for which you wish the first transfer to be initiated.
5. Select the Frequency and choose how often.
6. Click on "Schedule Transfer"
7. Finally, click on “Complete Transfer.”
If you have any trouble, feel free to call us 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
If this is in regard to your TD Canada Trust account, we recommend reaching out to our friends on the Canadian TD Helps Team. You are able to do so here: https://go.td.com/1QBOF4U. Once you submit a question to our friends to the Canadian Team, we're sure they'll be glad to help.
You are also able to reach out to a Representative at TD Canada Trust directly for help. To take a look at their contact options please visit here: https://go.td.com/1woOVay.
We hope this helps and have a good day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
March 23, 2017 02:20:44 PM