Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Jocelyn, Houston tx, 77014
August 27, 2015 10:13:56 PM
2 people recommended this |
In reply to Jocelyn, Houston tx, 77014
Thank you for writing into TD Helps tonight, Jocelyn! We'll be glad to show you how to go paperless.
Please follow the steps below to enroll your personal and or business accounts in paperless statements.
1. Log on to your personal TD Bank online banking account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you need assistance, you can contact us directly 24/7 at 888-751-9000 to speak with one of our Banking Specialists.
To go paperless using TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account.”
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
If you have any trouble or questions, please give our Tech Support Specialists a call 24/7 at 800-493-7562, Option 2,
To enroll in paperless statements for your TD Bank Visa Credit Card account, please follow these instructions:
- Once logged in at www.tdcardservices.com, click on the ''Statements" tab
- You'll then see an option to enroll in electronic statements
- You will receive an email every time a new statement is produced.
If you have not enrolled your account, you can do so by selecting the "Set up your account now" link located on the right side of the page under "Need to enroll your Account?" You can also click here: http://bit.ly/1mZCFef to take you directly to the enrollment page. Please have your card number handy as you go through the three steps of registration. Once you've successfully enrolled your card, you can complete the steps listed above to go paperless.
If you run into trouble, please reach out to a Credit Card Specialist 24/7 at 888-561-8861.
We hope this answers your question, Jocelyn and have a wonderful night!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
August 27, 2015 10:17:04 PM
1 person recommended this