Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
1. As soon as I fill in online form should I wait while my request will be approved ?
2. How can I put money into new account from Canada ? Visit local TD Canada Trust branch ?
3. Can I open in online a joint account with my wife ?
4. Can I apply for U.S. credit card having only Canadian address ?
5. Will debit card be sent to my Canadian address ?
6. Your promotion is to get cell phone is available only opening account online ?
September 30, 2015 12:27:58 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Oleg, Toronto
It is a pleasure to have you here on TD Helps, Oleg.
Welcome to TD Helps, Oleg. We'd be happy to review our accounts with you!
If you have a TD Canada Trust account in addition to your TD Bank US account, you’ll have the option of utilizing our Cross Border Banking feature. This will allow you to wire transfer funds from your TD Canada Trust account to your US account, free of charge. Please see: http://bit.ly/1ienPN4 for more information. You’re also welcome to call our Cross Border Banking team 24/7 at 877-700-2913.
If you do not have an account with TD Canada Trust and are looking to deposit a check, you may use the Mobile Deposit feature via the TD Bank Mobile App. In order to use this feature, you must first be enrolled for Online Banking. If you have not enrolled yet, you can do so for free by following this link:http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your account number, Social Security number, your TD Bank ATM/Visa Debit Card and your email address. If you run into any difficulties, please contact our Digital Banking Specialist at 800-493-7562. Once you have successfully enrolled, you can then download the TD Bank Mobile App. Please click here for to input your phone number for a text message of the link: http://bit.ly/1opBqUt. You could also visit the App Store (for iPhone), Google Play or Amazon Appstore (Android) or Blackberry App World (Blackberry) to download the App directly to your phone.
After the completing the download of the Mobile App, you would have to accept the Terms and Conditions of the feature before using it. Once that is done, you can start using this feature! For more information on TD Bank Mobile Deposit Addendum, please take a look here: http://bit.ly/1ff8byL.
You also have the option of mailing in your deposits. If you choose to do this, send your deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you are looking to deposit cash, you have the option of having a friend/relative, who is near a TD Bank Store, deposit the funds for you.
We hope this helps, Oleg and have a great day!
Brian M., Mount Laurel
September 30, 2015 12:28:36 PM
1 person recommended this