Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
April 15, 2015 04:55:42 PM
In reply to michael, palmyra
We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble enrolling your new account in Online Banking, Michael. We'd be happy to help!
As you've mentioned that your account is new, we'd like to let you know that it will take up to one full business day in order for your account to be eligible to enroll in online access. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience. After the full business day, you will be able to sign up for Online Banking.
One of the easiest methods is to do so from the comfort of your own home. The enrollment page can be found by following this link: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. Before starting your enrollment, you will need your account number; Social Security Number, ATM/Visa Debit Card number and email address to compete the form.
The first step is to select "Personal" or "Business" from the drop down menu and then select "Continue." The next page you will be taken to is our Online Banking Service Agreement. In order to continue to the next page you must select the check box next to "By clicking the check box you:." Once you select "Accept at the bottom of the page you will next be asked to enter your personal information that we mentioned previously.
After you enter your personal information, you will be asked to create your user name and password. When creating your user name, be sure to keep these tips in mind:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a user name that is not similar to your password
You will then be asked to create a password for your account. There are specifications in the enrollment process as to how long your password must be and we have similar guidelines to keep in mind while creating your password below:
-Use a combination of numbers, letters and special characters, but no spaces
-Your password should be unique. Memorize it and do not disclose it to anyone else
-Avoid using names, dates or numbers tied to your identity (such as birthday, family name, pets, street, etc.)
-Use a password that differs from your other banking, email and social media accounts. Change it periodically, ideally every 90 days
Next comes the third and final page of the online enrollment process. You will be asked to create three security questions for your account. Again, here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Only select security questions that are meaningful to you. For instance, if your pets are more important to you than your first car, select the pet question.
- Avoiding abbreviations in your answer, like "Rd." instead of "Road".
- Answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive. So you only have to remember the answer - not whether or not you used uppercase letters in any of your answer.
After your security questions are submitted, you will have immediate access to your accounts online!
If you have any trouble enrolling, we understand! You are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 and our Banking Specialists will be happy to help you sign up. Similarly, if you would like to speak to a Representative in person, you are always able to visit a TD Store during lobby hours for assistance. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps, Michael and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 15, 2015 05:00:46 PM