Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
andy, lyons ga
August 25, 2015 10:00:58 AM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to andy, lyons ga
Hey Andy, welcome to the TD Family and thanks for joining us here at TD Helps! We would be more than happy to help!
When utilizing our Bank by Mail feature, you do not need to include a copy of your ID. All you would need to do is mail your deposit to the address below:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, Maine 04243
The P.O. Box is checked daily and transactions are posted the same day.
If you need to Fed-EX or UPS a mail in a Deposit to us, you can ship it to the address below:
TD Bank, Bank by Mail 140 Mill Street Lewiston ME 04243
We recommend visiting http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ to learn more about our funds availability policy starting on page 38. Also keep in mind that the TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in mail. Here are some additional tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any further questions, please let us know or call 1-888-751-9000 to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
Hope this helps. Have a great day!
Yen D, Mount Laurel
August 25, 2015 10:07:41 AM
1 person recommended this