Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
April 16, 2015 02:13:13 PM
In reply to Bernadette, Philadelphia
Thanks for joining us on TD Helps, Bernadette. We'd be happy to help you make a transfer.
One of our newest features on www.tdbank.com is called Person-to-Person payments. This feature will allow you to send money via text, email or by creating a contact. You’re welcome to check out http://bit.ly/1cz3aim for all of the exciting details.
In order to use this feature, you’ll need to be logged in to Online Banking from the main website. You are able to do so here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq.
- First, you must enroll in the service. To do so, you would select the tab that says Person-to-Person payments at the top of your Online Banking screen.
- Then, you will be asked to accept a user agreement, review the fee schedule and confirm your email and phone number. A text and email code will be sent to the mobile number and email address we have on file for you.
- Next we will request you to submit both codes for verification to complete the enrollment process. Once the enrollment is complete you’ll be ready to send the payment and in the next three business days your friend will receive the funds.
This feature does come with limits on the amount you can send or receive. To locate your current individual limits please follow these steps:
· Log into your Online Banking
· Click on the Person-to-Person Payments tab.
· Select the account in which you are sending the funds from
· Type in the person’s name, email or mobile number you are sending the funds to
· Type in the amount you’re trying to send
· Select the send date
· Click continue
· Complete the pop-up to add a new contact
· Click save
· Click on the info button (question mark) next to the amount box
If you're not currently enrolled and would like to take advantage of this service you may click here: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. Please have your account number, ATM/Debit Card number and Social Security number available to complete the enrollment. The page will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to enroll. If you have any trouble enrolling, feel free to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 and our Representatives will be happy to help you set things up.
If you aren't comfortable sending a transfer via Person-to-Person Payments, you are able to visit any TD Store to make a physical deposit into your friend's account. Keep in mind that you will need their account number in order to make a deposit. To take a look at TD Stores near you please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps, Bernadette and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 16, 2015 02:15:47 PM