Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Lorelei, Haddon Heights
August 19, 2014 03:25:56 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Lorelei, Haddon Heights
Thanks for coming to TD Help with your question, Lorelei.
We recommend using the following steps to assist you with making changes to your statement settings.
1. Click the “Alerts” icon at the top of the screen
2. Click “Add a Contact”
3. Enter the information in the “Add Contact” box and click Add Contact
4. Click "Online Statement Settings” from the menu on the left side of the page.
5. Select Online or Paper Statements for each account.
6. Select Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
7. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
8. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
If you continue to experience any issues, please feel free to contact our Digital Team 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
Let us know if you have any other questions and enjoy your evening
Cameron P, Mount Laurel
August 19, 2014 03:27:24 PM