Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Ernestina, Westhampton beach
March 31, 2015 01:37:24 PM
In reply to Ernestina, Westhampton beach
Great to have you join us, Ernestina.
If you have been locked out of your Online Banking due to entering the incorrect password or answering your security questions incorrectly, you can contact one of our dedicated Banking Specialist 24/7 at 888-751-9000; who can assist you after account verification. If you are unable to contact us via phone, you can always visit your local TD Bank Store during lobby hours. Visit http://bit.ly/TDStores to find a location near you.
A few tips to consider that may help you with remembering your security questions include:
- Only selecting security questions that are meaningful to you. For instance, if your pets are more important to you than your first car, select the pet question.
- Avoiding abbreviations in your answer, like " LBI." instead of " Long Beach Island ".
- Answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive. So you only have to remember the answer not whether or not you capitalized any of the words in your answer.
When creating your new password, here a few tips we can share with you:
- Use a combination of numbers, letters and special characters, but no spaces
- Your password should be unique. Memorize it and do not disclose it to anyone else
- Avoid using names, dates or numbers tied to your identity (such as birthday, family name, pets, street, etc.)
- Use a password that differs from your other banking, email and social media accounts. Change it periodically, ideally every 90 days.
If you are having difficulties opening an account with us, no worries as there are other ways.
Before going through the account opening process, we recommend viewing the types of accounts TD Bank offers. To view and compare our checking accounts, visit http://bit.ly/1aDaRqd or check out our Checking Selector Tool http://bit.ly/1vW1xnU for help selecting a checking account that is the best fit you. To view and compare savings account products, click onhttp://bit.ly/1pJT9I9 , or if you prefer, we also have a Savings Selector Tool http://bit.ly/1vW1DvM which can help you choose the best savings account for your needs.
Once you've decided on which account is best for you, you`ll be happy to know you can open the account over the phone with a live Banking Specialist! Please give us a call at the number listed above to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Also you could visit us during lobby hours at any TD Store. For hours and locations, take a look here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Let us know if you have any other questions and take care.
Brian M., Mount Laurel
March 31, 2015 01:38:54 PM