Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I don't want to give you all this information of the computer I don't want the letters
Susan, fort mill SC
July 6, 2017 12:16:27 PM
In reply to Susan, fort mill SC
Going paperless is a great way to save paper and help the planet, Susan. We'd be glad to help!
First you will need to sign in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Next, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Customer Service tab.
2. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
3. Select the Online Statements option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
If you have any trouble completing your enrollment, our Banking Specialists would be glad to walk you through the process. Feel free to reach a Specialist 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
This should cover it, Susan! Let us know if you have any other questions.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
July 6, 2017 12:16:36 PM