Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
LC, San Jose
October 17, 2015 02:49:22 PM
In reply to LC, San Jose
Thanks for making a stop at TD Helps, LC. We'd be happy to help.
We're happy to let you know that we offer several options to schedule automatic payments from your account.
The first option would be by enrolling Online Banking. If you don't have an ATM or Debit Card with us, don't worry! You're still eligible to use our Online Banking service when you have an account. You're more than welcome to call us at 888-751-9000 and a Banking Specialist can enroll your account for you over the phone. For your convenience, they are available 24/7.
To schedule recurring payments, please follow the steps below after logged on to your account:
1. Click on the “Bill Pay” tab located at the top of your screen.
2. Click on the “Manage Your Bills” tab.
3. Select the appropriate biller from the “Biller Name” list.
4. Select the option “Add an automatic payment” from the “What would you like to do?” list.
5. Fill out all of the required information and then click on the “Set Up Payment” Button.
You may also connect with the vendor to set up this payment. You may be asked to provide your account number along with routing number in order for the vendor to assist with this request.
Hope these instructions are helpful and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
October 17, 2015 02:49:57 PM