Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a expired ID and need to cash check to get new id
November 12, 2016 01:07:08 PM
5 people recommended this |
In reply to C, Epsom
Thanks for visiting TD Helps today. We'll be happy to point you in the right direction.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that if the check you are looking to cash is drawn on TD Bank, we will be happy to cash this check for you. We invite you to check out the link provided here http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR for a listing of TD Bank Store locations, as well as their hours.
Please know that in order to cash a check, we will require a valid photo I.D. As you have stated that your current ID is expired, we welcome you to view the list below for acceptable forms of primary I.D.:
- State Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- State Issued ID with Photo and Signature
- Puerto Rico Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- Guam Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- US VI Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- Temporary Driver's License with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- Nexus Card
- Learner's Permit with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- Federal Government Employee ID with Photo
- US Government VISA with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- US Passport with Signature
- US Armed Forces (Military) ID with Photo
- MA Commission for the Blind ID
If you don’t have a valid form of Primary Identification right now, you'll still be able to cash a check if you have two forms of Secondary Identification to provide. You may select two from this list:
- Employment ID with Photo and Signature
- US Birth Certificate
- US Passport Card with Photo
- Welfare ID with Photo
- State Issued Driver's License with Signature, no Photo
- Foreign Driver's License with Photo
- US Employment Authorization card with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- College ID with Photo
- Firearms Permit with Photo
- Alien Registration Card with Photo
- Permanent Resident Card with Photo
Additionally, there may be a fee of $7.00 per check for this check cashing service. Please note, fees are subject to change. However, this fee would be waived if you are a TD Bank Customer.
We hope this helps, and please enjoy your weekend.
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
November 12, 2016 01:07:42 PM
4 people recommended this