Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a girl scout business account... trying to create an online account so I can sign up for paperless statments its asking for tax number which I dont have
May 18, 2017 11:34:55 AM
In reply to Dawn, rockaway
We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble enrolling in online access, Dawn. We'd be glad to point you in the right direction to sign up!
Because you'd specifically like to enroll a Girl Scout Troup account in Online Banking and enrollments for these can vary, we recommend reaching out to our Small Business Banking Team directly for help in enrolling. You are able to call them by dialing 800-493-7562 at Option 2.
Similarly, you are able to visit us during lobby hours at any TD Store for help. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
Once you're enrolled in online access, our Specialists will be glad to help enroll you in paperless statements! Alternatively, you are able to follow the steps below once you're signed in:
1. Click the 'Customer Service' tab.
2. Select the link for 'Online Statement Settings.'
3. Select the 'Online Statements' option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click 'Save Changes.'
We hope to hear from you soon, Dawn! Have a good day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
May 18, 2017 11:35:16 AM