Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
February 6, 2015 03:07:58 PM
In reply to HIlary, Brooklyn
Welcome to TD Helps, Hilary. We'll be happy to instruct you on how to go paperless for your account.
As long as you're the landlord on the account, you'll have access to this account via Online Banking where you can select to go paperless. As this account may not have a debit card, we ask that you contact us directly for assistance. Please give our Specialists a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000. After account verification we can have your Online Banking set up in no time!
Once you're enrolled going paperless is easy! Feel free to follow the steps below to complete this request:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
Please note; you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
If you run into any trouble please give us a call at the number listed above or feel free to visit a TD Store for further assistance. To find a nearby location please check out; http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps Hilary and thanks for going green by selecting paperless statements!
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
February 6, 2015 03:10:40 PM