Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Is there a way for me to deposit this check? Mobile deposit has a limit of $2500 so I can't use that like I usually do. I will be going to direct deposit soon, but I need to find a way to cash this soon. Can I like email it or something?
July 12, 2016 09:05:56 AM
In reply to Nick, Matawan
It's a pleasure to assist you today, Nick. We'll be glad to point you in the right direction today.
You have the option of mailing in your deposits by using out Bank by Mail service. If you choose to send your deposit, please use the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
You can also deposit funds via TD ATM. Making an ATM deposit is fast and easy. When depositing a check into the ATM it is important to endorse the back of the check. Once you’re ready to make your deposit, input your debit or ATM only card into the ATM and follow the below instructions (which will also be shown on the touch screen):
- Enter your PIN
- Choose “Deposit”
- Select “Yes, To Continue”
- Choose the desired account type
- For deposit type, choose “check”
- Hit “Continue when ready”
- Put in your deposit
- Make sure the deposit on the screen is correct
- Then, select “Finish Deposit”
- When transaction is complete, select “no”
- You will then have the option to choose “yes or no” for your receipt, if you select “yes” you will be able to view the check image on your receipt
If you have been a TD Bank customer for at least 90 days or longer with an active checking, savings or money market account, you can also deposit your check via TD Mobile Deposit. You can always visit: http://bit.ly/1e3jiYF to view other Frequently Asked Questions which could be useful.
We hope this helps, Nick and please take care.
Alara B, Mount Laurel
July 12, 2016 09:06:33 AM